Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Catching Up: Our First Day in San Diego

Here are some high light pictures from our trip to San Diego with Aunt Chrystal.  These are from day 1 - which really was night 1 I suppose since we got in that evening.  We had a decent drive, but no pictures during the drive since I was driving.  We of course had to eat at the "fish place" or Anthony's that night.  Noah wanted to go to the beach so badly, he'd talked about it for days.  It was cool in San Diego and we went that evening to top it off...I thought for sure if I told him he could go swimming he'd get his feet wet and decide it was way too cold to swim!  I didn't want to tell him no swimming and disappoint him, that seemed like a perfect plan.  Only, he kept saying he doesn't get cold, ever like his "batman mommy told him."  And for about 30 - 45 minutes he was jumping, falling, and splashing around in the Pacific proclaiming that it felt great because he doesn't get cold.   Once it was time to head to the van, he decided that maybe I was right and he does get cold.
Photobucket
Photobucket

No comments: