Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Now it's Josh's Turn! Look Mom 2 wheels!

Josh is riding on 2 wheels now too!!  We raised the training wheels a bit to start with tonight, then he wanted them off - "I can ride 2 wheels!"   While, yes you can buddy, yes you can!  He did an amazing job.  So proud of him, seriously does he realize that he's not even 4?  I mean I think it's more normal to take off the training wheels between 4 and 6 or something, not before 4.  That's Josh though - he's gonna do things when he is ready and he's gonna do it with everything he's got.  He had a couple of hard falls tonight too on his 2 wheels, but each time got back up and tried again.  By the end of the evening, he was getting the turns while staying on the bike pretty well too.  The one at the shorter end of the street was a little more tricky than the cul-de-sac but he was getting it about half the time.  He looked SO happy with himself!  Good job Josh! 
Photobucket
Photobucket

No comments: