Sunday, January 5, 2014

Hello 2014!

So it's been almost 2.5 years since my last blog post on this blog - yikes!  I'm not sure I will be able to promise bi-weekly updates and long posts (that could be a relief to many of you!) but I feel encouraged and led to at least attempt to keep up the blog - for now my goal is for this year at least one post a month. 

So today I'll leave you with pictures from our adventures at Death Valley yesterday.  We need to update the bucket list of things to do before we leave Vegas - and this will be one more thing to check off the list!  It was BEAUTIFUL - really truly breath taking.  We watched a short video before exploring the park while we were at the visitor's center and learned lots about the history and environment of the park - I think the kids were all most impressed that there are 30 species that can only be found in Death Valley.  Josh really liked the pupfish.






No comments: