Friday, February 13, 2009

Bottomless Pit (better known as Josh)

Well we are being snowed in today - but thankfully we made it to the commissary first because I swear there must be a hole somewhere in Josh's stomach. This morning he ate some cheerios and two or three slices of orange. We headed to the commissary early, thankfully made it home despite a few fish tailing incidents. Josh slept for maybe 10 minutes, got up and wanted to eat. I was still in the process of putting away groceries, gave him a few more cheerios, which he ate until he saw me putting fruit loops away. They have fruit loops in Sunday school class, apparently when it is time to put them away Josh tells them "no" and signs more please. So I gave him a handful of fruit loops so I could finish with groceries. Then he proceeded to have some fruit snacks and a granola bar. Finally groceries are put away so I get lunch together because the child is still at the snack drawer pulling everything out. He ate half a piece of chicken, a handful of blueberries, some grapes, two more orange slices. He then wanted more to eat, so more blueberries and a slice of bread later I thought he would be done. Noah had eaten, much more like a normal child. I finally sat down to eat my lunch of baked potato and Josh is like a little bird next to me signing please and pointing at my lunch. He seriously ate 8 or 10 bites of my potato. YIKES! I hope he slows down at least a few years before he gets to be a teenager, I cannot imagine how much these two boys are going to eat at 14 or 15...

No comments: