Wednesday, September 23, 2009
Josh Update...
I just wanted to update on how the little man is doing. It seems that his left tube is out and with the cold and the tube being out his ear is all inflamed. The doctor thinks it is just viral and wants us to wait another day or so before we begin antibotics since if it is viral he should be feeling better by tomorrow or Friday morning. However, we were fortunate to see his PCM who knows us well and Josh's history so we have the antibotic ready and waiting if it doesn't get better by Thursday. Just lots of cuddling and a steady dose of tylenol and motrin for the pain that we are sure he's in. We'll see how he does without a tube in the left ear, if it ends up that we start repeating rounds of ear infections we'll go back to ENT and go from there.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment