Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Just a little update

I doubt anyone believes this will be short - but I think that it will be! We are having a pretty good week so far. We honestly haven't been up to much out of the ordinary, which is kind of nice since the ordinary keeps us pretty busy most days. Just a little about what the boys are doing...

Noah is loving being out and about and just playing outside, we have spent the past few nights outside in the backyard. He's been playing pirates and baseball and football mostly. He just loves to go and to play. Yesterday a friend came over to play and will be able to come over to play a little more today! He's about a year older than Noah I think - which means that Noah absolutely has adored playing, he's always wanting to follow the big boys. We had so much fun yesterday!

Josh is going through another rough couple of nights with sleeping, hopefully that will improve again soon because it was SOO nice to sleep through the night. Other than that he has started giving high fives sometimes, not very consistently yet, but sometimes he'll do it. It's pretty adorable I think. He is also doing better with separation anxiety at church when he is dropped off!! This is a huge praise, because while I know that he is just loved on so much when he is in the nursery at church, it is still hard to leave when he's crying and reaching for you. He really has been happy when we go to pick him up, so I know he likes to be there, just that leaving thing was hard. I guess he realizes that either mommy or daddy will always be back. I have a few pictures from this morning, but time isn't allowing them to be posted just now, so I'll try to post them later tonight. Miss you all!

No comments: