
So, Saturdays at our house mean pancakes - even with Mike being away it seems important to keep up our Saturday morning ritual/tradition. I was a little grumpy this morning (Noah was up at 1015, 1130 - 1145, Josh then was awake from 1200 - 100...I really am wondering if they aren't trying to work out their schedules just to get the maximum time awake for mom...) - so I didn't want to, but knew it was important and needed done. To try and make it a bit more exciting, I thought I would try making pancakes letters for breakfast - I'd seen it in a magazine somewhere and as the boys get bigger and learn letters more and more, thought it would be a lot of fun. Good thing I started early - I need some practice! Noah did realize that his pancakes were letters, so that was encouraging. Josh just liked eating, I don't think he cared what shape his food was in this morning. So here's our first attempt at pancake art/letters - we'll have to keep trying and see if we ca

n improve!

1 comment:
Those pancake letters are great! What a neat idea, I might have to give it a try!
Post a Comment