Saturday, December 20, 2008

At Least Someone Likes the Snow...


Kasey has wanted to be outside so much these past few days! She is loving playing in the snow, and I wish I had a picture of her dancing and prancing around the yard and just having a grand time in the snow, but I haven't even wanted to stand at the back door with the camera cause it is COLD! I don't let her stay out more than 30 minutes though, I'm afraid she'll still be too cold. I did manage to snag a few decent pictures of her inside today. She is loving her boys as always, loving the snow and playing lots of fetch. I can't wait until we can all go for walks again, I know she misses those - poor girl but it's too cold to have the boys out that long especially with the wicked wind we've had and so the walks will have to wait.

1 comment:

The Curry Family said...

Kasey is a beautiful dog! She looks so much like our German Shepherd, Coda.