Well while I've been laying on the couch, I have been surfing the internet looking at various photography sites and links, trying to get better. Anyway, since the newer laptop is acting up and waiting to be rebooted we've been using the older one. I couldn't wait to upload pictures from Monday and Tuesday so I loaded the Canon software to edit. Decided after some browsing I wanted to shoot in RAW and see what I thought. Oh - I love it for indoor shots with no flash!! So while lunch was heating up, Josh was entertaining Addy (who recently has decided she wants to use her high chair again) and I decided to snap a couple pictures in RAW to edit. Such better editing results when the light wasn't super without all the graininess.
I love these pictures of the two of them - they are going to be trouble together! I love how close they are though, they pretend together and play together. Josh has taken on the role of big brother so well, he adores his baby sister. Addison adores her big brothers, too. I think there's something special between them, they have some of the same passion and humor and I hope continue to be close as they grow up and remember these sweet moments.




No comments:
Post a Comment