Friday, September 19, 2008

Another Doctor's Visit...

We weren't planning this visit but ended up back at the doctor today for Josh. He spiked a bit of a fever today and has just been miserably cranky since Wed. night. Yesterday Mike and I both noticed he was pulling on his ears. No wonder he has been cranky, he has another double ear infection. I feel so bad for our little guy, he's a trooper I know but this isn't fun for anyone. We didn't even have to get his weight checked or temp taken - just went straight back to the room. Dr. Toth immediately looked at both ears, they were indeed infected and got us started with an antibotic. We will still follow up in a month and go from there...

Elora went with us since she's over here Friday afternoons, Sandi offered to have someone else keep her but I felt like her and Noah would do great playing and didn't want to have to be a bother to Sandi. Noah and Elora both impressed me with just how great they were. They are both wonderful kids of course but waiting at the doctor's isn't exactly fun either. So even with getting 3 kids in and out of the truck we were only there 45 minutes. That is amazing considering we had a prescription to pick up and I am thankful, ever thankful for that. Now just to get Josh to feeling better.

No comments: