Thursday, April 16, 2009

Confessions...

Just because I haven't done much today but feel like I should be adding to the blog regularly and because lately the blog has been all too serious for my taste! So since I think some of you may find it amusing to hear of our adventures today - here are my confessions...

-the boys ate breakfast in the living room (it was homemade, nut and soy free that helps right?)
-the boys had leftover breakfast food from yesterday for lunch
-I didn't take a shower til almost 1100
-I put on pjs after said shower
-we've watched Roli Poli Oli twice already
-I didn't make Noah take a nap hoping he'd go to bed a little early (so I can watch my shows before it's too late)
-we're having a different leftover breakfast for dinner I think with mac & cheese
-neither of the boys got dressed today - into clean pjs
-when Noah wanted to take off his pjs I let him
-there are toys all over the living room floor and they are going to stay there until tomorrow

So - we are taking a mini vacation today. The boys have loved it - I think a laid back attitude has done them both some good. They both love pancakes and french toast and banana bread so the menu options today probably seem like a rare treat (a very carb heavy treat). Hope you are all having a laid back day and able to relax at least mentally if only for a day or an hour until the reality of things to get done sets in again!

1 comment:

The Curry Family said...

All of those sound great! It's nice to be able to just sit back and enjoy everything, and not worry about anything sometimes! I'm glad you have all enjoyed your day!