What a wonderful day - what a blessing today is! I am so thankful for God's love for us is simply amazing! We had a rocky start to the day after a night of not sleeping well for any of us. Mommy was grumpy, the boys whiney and that's just not fun for any of us. We made it to church, we were quite late but I was so blessed by the service and grateful that we made it. After coming home we had a little lunch and tried to relax before dinner with friends. Noah fell asleep on the couch, so sad but needed. Dinner was wonderful, it was great! The food was amazing, the conversation better. Noah and Josh both loved playing with Simon and Ethan and Andrew.
This morning the boys certainly enjoyed their baskets. I worried they would miss that there was no candy to be had in their baskets, but I don't think they knew to miss it and were thrilled with the trucks, Little People, golf, etc. etc. Enjoy the pictures. More importantly enjoy what this day means, what Jesus did for us all freely!







(that picture right there by the way is belly bumps - Noah and Simon have created this/copied this, I am not sure but get great pleasure from them!)
No comments:
Post a Comment