Sunday, December 13, 2009

Happy 2nd Birthday Josh!


We had a pretty good day celebrating Josh's 2nd birthday. It is so hard to believe that we've had 2 years with this amazing boy already. This morning, I kept thinking about how 2 years ago we were watching him in the NICU praying for his strength and healing, he had a tube down his throat and was connected to all kinds of monitors. Little did we know just how fiesty and stubborn he was going to be =) and we couldn't be happier about that! Josh is growing into an amazing little boy - strong willed for sure, but so compassionate and funny. He loves his little sister and his big brother to pieces and is always (well almost) willing and waiting to give them hugs and kisses. His determination will take him far in life I am sure and I know that he will be a joy to continue to be around. He definitely likes to joke and pretend, and finds himself quite amusing most of the time. We let him choose what he wanted for breakfast (I told myself ahead of time as long as it wasn't candy...cause boy oh boy did he get his daddy and his mommy's sweet tooth!...I would allow it) and he chose hotdogs and grapes. For lunch he chose to go to none other than McDonald's. We love you Josh and are so proud of you!

1 comment:

The Curry Family said...

Happy 2nd Birthday Josh :)