
We celebrated Josh's 2nd birthday on Dec. 6th, a bit early but wanted to make sure there was time before Mike had to leave (funny, last year we waited so Mike could make it, ah). Anyway, we went with a dinosaur theme if you could call it a theme since only the cake, invitations and favors really followed a theme. It doesn't seem like the 2 and 3 year old crowd is ready for party games that are organized much! We had his party right after church and everyone seemed to have a great time. I really hope they did, I know that Josh did and wore himself out. We had lunch and then let the kids play until it was time for presents and then some more play and then cake. It was pretty simple, but quite enjoyable. I can't believe that he's going to be 2 so soon, time certainly does fly by! Josh got dinosaurs, books, cars, Batman things, and a game - all of his favorite things! Check out the link on the sidebar for the pictures from the day, we took lots of course!
No comments:
Post a Comment