 |
| I adore this picture of Noah - he loves to help Mike in the kitchen and I think we have the making of another great chef in the family - 'cause really Mike can cook and I am pretty sure he gets it honestly from his dad who makes some super yummy meals! |
 |
| Taste testing - he said after this picture, it needs some more salt ;-) |
 |
| Giving Addison a taste |
 |
| Cutting a carrot for his "waffle carrot sauce" |
|
Tuesday morning we spent almost an hour playing with the chef aprons and hats and in the play kitchen together. Noah said we were on the Food Network and that I was the judge and him and Josh were the "cookers." Addison of course had to have on her apron and hat when the boys put theirs on, and joined in the fun with us. We had orange soup, grape soup, some "orange, grape, syrup soup," and "waffle carrot sauce" from Noah. Josh cooked up some "egg soup" and "orange sauce."
I love that the boys are having as much fun as Addison with the kitchen. I really like that they want to help us in the kitchen (well most of the time I like it...sometimes it would be easier without the "help!"). Mike and I have watched the show "Worst Cooks in America" (surprise surprise on Food Network) and every time it starts, the contestants talk about never cooking while they grew up, or not being allowed in the kitchen to help...I always say, I do not want any of our kids on that show! I am fine if they don't love to cook like Mike, but some basics will be taught so they can at least have a few meals they know how to make well and don't have to live on boxed foods! Sheesh, just sad!
No comments:
Post a Comment