So what happens when you have a little peanut with 2 big brothers who she adores? She of course thinks she can do anything they can do...she wants to be a big girl. Addison likes to do things like her brother, I am pretty sure it was simply a matter of time before she wanted a bag like her brothers. And then the fact that when we go to church or MOPS really all we need take for Addy is a few diapers, wipes and a change of pants. So I love our big backpack when we are all out for the day (it can be loaded with snacks, cups, toys, etc. along with the essentials) and I like the stroller bag for day trips out when we'll be using the stroller. But I kind of wanted a little bag just for Addy's essentials. We had 3 backpacks...2 of which are very worn...all of which are very boyish. I found a tutorial online, then kind of winged it - ah it's wonky, it's uneven, it's got straps that will need lengthened before terribly long...but I think she likes it!
![]() |
| As Kristin pointed out...she doesn't care if it's crooked, uneven or a little wonky - she's pretty happy with it |

1 comment:
That is super cute! Great job! Addy looks very pleased with it too :)
Post a Comment