I have really been enjoying the camera and trying to learn more and more about it. I see such amazing photos online and on my friends' pages on Facebook...it's always an encouragement to try and capture more. Sometimes I just want to see what changing the aperture or ISO setting does...but want things to remain the same in the picture. So, if I want that to happen with the little ones I love to get pictures of - well then I have to do it while they sleep. Here are few of my favorites - I think it captures a side of each of them well.

 |
| Scout - a necessity for bedtime at least in Addy's world |
 |
| Josh is such a mover, he looks so peaceful yet tosses and turns...this is the 4th position he was in to sleep |
No comments:
Post a Comment