Tuesday, February 22, 2011
Blessed
These may look like pictures of a simple pizza dinner - but they are so much more than that. These are pictures that express great blessings, love, and friendship. You see, that's not just any pizza it was specially delivered from Texas...well kind of. Our good friends, Matt & Sara, had pizza delivered for us tonight for dinner. Sara called me and we were talking about meals, I told her we had meals yesterday and on Saturday and then 2 more delivered from wonderful ladies in MOPS. She said they wanted to bring us dinner, or deliver pizza for us. I ask her if she would take no for an answer, we are doing okay I'm feeling better today. Sara said she wasn't taking no for an answer and so I said yes tonight would be great. How awesome is that? God has blessed us so deeply with these incredible friends in our lives who even from hundreds of miles away helped us...even though their 2 little ones just had surgery last week too. Tonight as I was sitting here, thinking about Addison's MRI it was getting the best of my nerves, I felt anxious. But then I saw these pictures, and it was a very concrete reminder of God's provisions. God has blessed us, immeasurable blessed us and provided for us in every possible way. It may have just been pizza to some, but it was reassurance and peace for me tonight. It felt like a big hug, it was just what I needed tonight. Addison's MRI is tomorrow, and her CT scan...I know they will go well, they'll get the images they need and then we'll wait a little longer to hopefully get some more clues. I hope tonight you have had the chance to feel God giving you a hug, wrapping his arms around you with reassurance that He is all you need.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment