Monday, February 7, 2011

Fun-Filled Days

What fun-filled days we have had!  We spent yesterday doing some prep work for having friends over for the Super Bowl.  That was such a great time!  There was way too much yummy food and lots of good conversation.  I wasn't happy about the result of the game; but if you ask Mike he was happy!  Today was getting back to the grind of our routine with working out, a workout game on the Wii and then heading to the community center to finish up.  After that it was a nice relaxed morning, Mike had the day off and we all enjoyed the time just relaxing!  Then I got to do a little photo shoot with Kristin's youngest, which was lots of fun.  He just didn't want to look at me or the camera, but there were still some good shots I think.  Mike was a good sport as always and kept all the older kids.  Then it was playing baseball in the backyard for a few minutes before Kristin and her crew had to go.  Our afternoon was rest time for kiddos and Mike while I ran errands, followed by more playing outside - have I mentioned I LOVE the weather in Vegas?  It was beautiful today! 

Noah taking a turn

He almost nailed me with a hit - not sure if it was this one or not, but it was close!

Addy sporting the side-pony tail

Addy mowing the grass...it's dead but that doesn't seem to matter to her

Josh with a typical Josh face, up to no good I'm sure!

So excited!  I love his passion!

No comments: