Thursday, January 17, 2008
A Feeding Frenzy Day
Well, I am sure this will be a short post because Joshua has decided that today at no less than 90 minutes and sometimes sooner, he must eat! There is no comforting him in any other way and the boy is eating like a madman so I guess he is officially in a growth spurt. At one point today I asked Mike if we really shouldn't just switch to formula - then at least he could share in some of the joys of this feeding frenzy. Oh well! So not much going on today, trying to clean house and keep Noah occupied when Joshua wants to eat so often was not easy and I'm sure I could almost quote the entire movie of Cars to you by now - we watched it 1 1/2 times today (yes it's horrible of me I know but honestly what else could be done?) It didn't help that Noah was up at 5 something this morning from a nightmare and somehow Mike got a nap but I didn't today. On a positive note, my friend Sharon had her little girl on Tuesday, so Miss Lilly Elizabeth Grace has joined their family and they are all doing well even though Lilly decided to come a little early. Also Nan is doing well (Nan is my grandma) from her knee surgery though is having some issues with her blood pressure so they are watching her closely right now. That is about it for us, just trying to keep Joshua full and happy and get ready for Dave & Debbie who will be here tomorrow! Yeah! I really hope they don't mind that the house is "clean" but not really the deep down clean I wanted it to be, but the bathrooms are clean and there are clean sheets on the bed so I suppose that is the most important. I'm sure after this weekend we will have lots more pictures to upload and share...enjoy your weekend and try to stay warm (I won't complain because I realize that some of you are more north and are having even colder temps) Yep just on schedule its been 70 minutes and Joshua is ready to eat again, let's pray he sleeps at least a couple hours at a time tonight...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment