Monday, January 21, 2008
Quick Update
Wow what a wonderful weekend we've had! There's not a whole lot of down time at the moment, but I just wanted to give a quick update. Friday Dave & Debbie made it to town safely and we had fun playing with playdough and coloring. Noah was of course busy and wanted to play with his Grandma & Grandpa. Saturday we had a relaxing morning and then of course headed to the Omaha Children's Museum. That was lots and lots of fun, Noah even jumped, well Mike says it was more of a hop but still both feet finally left the ground! Sunday the boys stayed with Grandma & Grandpa while Mike & I went to church and also to lunch without the kiddos, a nice break. It was a short visit unfortunatley though and Dave & Debbie had to leave early this morning to head home. Mike had the day off and so we went this morning to look at ovens - I've never been more excited about an appliance...I love my fridge and washer & dryer, but finally we'll have an even baking, correct temperature cooking oven when it finally arrives! Our old oven we're pretty sure was orginial to the house and probably as old as we are, so all in all I'm sure it has served its purpose but considering that trying to toast bread on Friday we had burned, almost burned, toasted, slightly toasted and not toasted bread - it was just time to say goodbye. That's all for us...we'll fill you in more on the boys happenings and developments later!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment