Tuesday, January 15, 2008
Well...we're going to try this
So Mike & I have talked about having a family website for about a year now, we have friends who do and love to keep updated on thier family and since we aren't close to family keep thinking it would be nice. The debate always comes down to the best way to do it though...we would love to have our own domain and not have to go through anyone else...but would it really be worth the cost for the year? Would you guys our family really want to read the site enough and would we keep it updated often enough. We love posting pics on the Kodak site, we'll keep doing that, however, there are so many other little things that we at least think are worth mentioning that we may not have a picture to go with. So after some thinking, we're going to try this blog and see how it goes. It may just be a trial thing, we may stop after a bit or we may try our own domain later...only time will tell but for now here it is. It's also in part going to hopefully help me remember all the dates when I go back to fill out baby books and update scrapbooks - I figure I will update this more often then I really have time to sit down to scrapbook or update baby books. So let us know what you think...this is mostly for you guys, our family (well selfishly to also help me remember some of the firsts Joshua will have and that Noah will continue to have!)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I will read your blog, Cheryl! Maybe you'll inspire me to do something like it.
Post a Comment