Tuesday, January 15, 2008

I think we are all finally well...

I am almost afraid to write that or say it or really even think it. But I do think that we are all finally feeling better. Noah seemed better yesterday though still wasn't completely himself. Joshua seems much more relaxed today and just calmer, combine that with his nose not being so stuffy and I think that is a good sign. As evidence that Noah is indeed feeling better, check out this picture...

Seems the little man has gotten strong enough to tip the chair over and then of course it made the perfect road and track for his cars. He is all about the cars lately, tonight I let him pick out his pjs...I gave him two options holding one pair in each hand but left his drawer open, he shook his head no and said "no" and then reached in and grabbed his Cars pjs.

Joshua seems to like when Noah laughs and always turns his head toward the noise if he's awake. His gaze seems to be getting longer too, I think he even was watching his mobile in the pack and play tonight. So hopefully we will all continue to be well for Dave & Debbie's visit this weekend. Mike was the last to get it, and he even seems to be getting better already too.

No comments: