Tuesday, January 29, 2008

just some pictures



Noah showing Joshua his cars

Noah stirring our new green playdough

Joshua hanging out

Well as promised there are more pictures up and I thought I would share a few here too. Today has been a whiny day here at home...lol Noah just seemed off today and was going from very happy and playing great to just clingy and not happy. Ah - hopefully tomorrow will be a better day for us all. Poor Mike though - it seems with two whiny boys all day it makes for a bit of a whinier mom by the end of the day. Hopefully I wasn't too whiny. We did make playdough this afternoon, Noah really likes to help us cook, he's getting pretty good at dumping ingredients in bowls/pots and stirring (not on the stove don't worry!) Joshua slept much of the early day but has been very awake and active tonight. He still doesn't seem to like belly time much, though he is holding his head up well so I'm not sure why he doesn't. He's really starting to show his personality, it is the best thing! Today I was giving him kisses on his cheek and he just smiled and smiled, melted my heart (and suddenly I didn't remember all the whining we had!) He also is beginning to be more vocal - he makes the one noise that is hard to describe but sounds a little like "ooooh" and then "ewww." Just cooing away now and today seemed to be following his toys as we played too. I think someone forgot to tell him that since he was considered "preterm" by the hospital it's okay if he takes a bit longer to do the normal milestone things.





Hope everyone is having a great week so far. It's very cold here, but considering what we have heard is going on north of us, we won't complain. For those out east though - enjoy your "warm" weather for us.

No comments: