Friday, February 1, 2008
TGIF!
Well it's been a few days since we posted. I feel like we have been busy but really don't have too much to tell, guess the things we have been busy with are not all that exciting. Thursday was another day of staying home for the boys and I. It was not a bad day persay but certainly a bit tiring I think on us all. Joshua on Wed. night only was up once!! Whoohoo...Mike keeps saying it was twice because the second time was about 6:00 and the alarm was set for 6:45...I told him to give Joshua a little credit though. So with that things are definitely seeming up and that is wonderful. However, Thursday Joshua just was needy, he wanted to be held and carried around the house (sitting wasn't okay it seemed). Poor fellow, it was hard to know what he wanted when the normal things that are upsetting to him weren't fixing it. Today I thought was going smoother until we were almost done at Walmart. LOL. We took Mike to work, went to the gym where Noah played on the playground they have at the gym with some friends from church who were also there with their mom. So after that I thought we would go to the Learning Center to play some before Walmart. So Noah sortof threwup while we were there...he acts perfectly fine now and it wasn't hardly anything, mostly on his sleeve like he was covering his mouth when it happened but of course it happened while I'm nursing Joshua =) Go figure! So anyway we left and just headed to Walmart because diapers and wipes must be bought. So as I'm getting the diapers onto the cart (mind you for Noah so it's the huge box) Joshua starts screaming...won't take his pacifer. Some lady comes and says she wanted to make sure the baby was okay ??? So about 10 minutes later of trying to comfort and give Joshua his pacifer and walking around and patting his butt, he finally goes to sleep. This is when he was upset yesterday, right before he went to sleep like he is fighting sleep...Mike says he's taught me sleeping in is a good thing, Noah that sleep is good that Joshua will learn but boy I hope it's soon. So now we are home and relaxing until we go get Mike who is getting off a bit early (YEAH!) and then to the commissary and then home to straighten up before all the kiddos are here tonight. It's our turn for the kids for our Friday night Bible study, there are 4 couples who need childcare and we have opted to just swap as it saves 2 major things, trying to find consistent sitters (we've have to have 2 because of the age of the kids and the church policy) for a Friday night since we are all committed to being there there's never a problem with canceling last minute and also of course it saves us all a little money. So I'm sure we'll take lots of pictures today and we have some video from last night that I promise I will try and get up tonight sometime. Noah was "go go going" ( which of course in our house means running in circles) and even demonstrated some jumping.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment