Ah - the sweet sound of silence, followed by something on TV that is not cartoons or no crying. Rough morning here, Joshua of course has just been a bit needy and upset all morning and Noah wants to play and do things. I think he would have been happy watching cartoons all morning, but I just feel so guilty as he needs some quality time too. We did a little painting this morning, playing with balloons, cars, drawing a bit and played with some ABC cards. It does seem that Noah enjoys painting much more with a paint brush. After he was done painting he wanted to color with his markers though, still seems to prefer them over other things but at least he's getting some exposure to different things. The whole time though Joshua was either eating or crying. I think by 1215 Noah was ready for his nap, we went to read a story and not even half way through he closed the book, took it from my hand, hopped down from my lap, put the book away and got in bed. Poor guy, at least he didn't fight a nap. I'm guessing any moment Joshua will wake up from his cat nap too.
No comments:
Post a Comment