Friday, February 29, 2008

Happy Leap Day!!

Happy Leap Day! Hope you are enjoying your extra day for the year =)! We haven't done anything super exciting yet, but we'll be heading to our small group's LeapDay party this evening for a fun time I'm sure. Unfortunately, Mike has class again tonight so he won't be joining in the fun - bummer. This morning I had a doctor's appointment so the boys stayed with Sandi and Elora for the morning and got to play a little bit. Joshua even played! Sandi took some pictures, I'll have to get her to email them to me to share with you guys. Then we went to the learning center to play - this time just Noah played as Joshua was sleeping. Then it was off to McDonald's for lunch with three of the girls who got to have extra ultrasounds done so some folks could get some "practice!" Boys and more boys are coming soon it seems, Joshua will have lots of buddies to play with! Then we went to BabiesRUs because we were up there, lol, but we did "need" a couple of things. Seems I will be having surgery April 16 - which means that for at least probably that day Joshua will have to take a bottle...he doesn't seem to be liking the ones we have so we're trying a new one to see if that will help so it's not such a struggle for whoever is feeding him. I'm not excited about it, but want to make it easier on whoever is dealing with that. Joshua and Noah were both so great on our adventures and are both napping. Happy day to all! I put some more pictures on Kodak too...in case you want to see even more pictures of these boys (I'll of course understand if you are overwhelmed with the number of pictures I take!)

No comments: