Well, technically I am feeling better today but spent Saturday night and Sunday sick again - seriously it stinks! I'm so sick of being sick or having sick kids, where oh where is spring when we can be free and play outside?? We are taking it easy today since I am feeling better but want to stay that way. Seems the sickness is going around though, everyone we know has someone in the family sick - except the Sattlers I think and they are having a baby soon so let's hope it stays that way! It is also snowing again after a very nice weekend. Oh well - I suppose we still have a few weeks of winter left. Not much exciting to share today as we didn't do much this weekend, Mike had class all weekend and I was sick. Joshua we thought was feeling better from the meds, but seems he still has a couple times of day of the highpitched crying...still about four more days before we evaluate though so keep your fingers crossed. We did manage a few pictures yesterday though and they are uploaded now. Noah was in such a goofy mood, thank goodness as it is so good to hear him laugh. This morning he played and grazed - he's napping now. Grazing seems to be the thing when he's growing, I am guessing he is growing now. He loves apples and cheese and even ate some brocolli and of course loves his mini-muffins. We made some for the baby shower a few weeks ago, and they were a huge hit with him so when I needed to make muffins for MOPS tomorrow I doubled up and made some minis for us at home. He gets so excited about them. Hope you enjoy the couple videos. 
3 comments:
Are the lids on those markers connected?? Where did you get those? We rarely use markers because Tucker eats the lids after Braylen throws them!
Too many typos in the last comment - sorry. Noah likes to throw his marker lids too! I am just annoyed with picking them up, lol. Got these with lids attached at Target. Thought they would be good if we went somewhere on a trip so we didn't lose lids, but now I may always buy them.
Post a Comment