Here is Joshua at 1 month
Here is Joshua at 2 months
Joshua is now 11lb 3oz and 22 1/2 inches long. His head circumfrence is 44cm - so that puts him in the 50% for weight, 30% for height, and 50% for head circumfrence. He is growing so well and checked off on doing all the things he should for 2 months - he has a social smile, coos, responds to faces and voices, grasps things near his hand (watch your hair!). Joshua also got his shots today and an oral vaccine - he took them fairly well, just a short scream for each shot and then he settled right back done. Hopefully he is comfortable, he had tylenol about an hour before the shots to hopefully help. Noah was such a great trooper during the appointment and shots, just talked to anyone around and was pretty content in the stroller - yeah for no whining. The only other thing of note from Joshua's appointment is that he also seems to have a heart murmur. The doc was examining him and I was sitting thinking how nice that we didn't have that come up again, when the doc redid the chest listening part of the examine. As soon as he was done he looked at me and said well - I must have had a look because he asked me about it - I said I was just thinking we weren't going to have a murmur and it was nice but now I guess you're going to say otherwise. It's really nothing to be concerned about right now...just something that we will watch as he gets bigger. Funny thing is that just like Noah's it's a little high and that is the thing that is most "concerning" to the docs...but he said it isn't harsh sounding and Joshua is growing great so right now it's not a problem. Must be a thing with these Lucas boys...Mike has an irregular heart beat - they just have extra special hearts I think =)
No comments:
Post a Comment