Well, Joshua got to visit with his doc again today. Nothing too serious, he has been congested for about two weeks or so and just the past couple days has developed a cough again. After a few days of it not going away and some strange little bumps we thought it best to try and have him seen. First - just in case anyone was wondering, taking two little ones to the doctor during inthe cold and snowy weather, during the older's naptime alone isn't so much fun =) LOL! It really could have been much worse. Noah was slightly whiney and of course took his shoes off during our visit but considering he's normally napping at this time I wasn't too surprised/bothered. So the good news is the little bumps are just baby acne coming back again and Joshua doesn't need any new treatment - just continuing what we have been doing at home, vaporizer at night and lots of saline spray and suctioning as often as possible. He does have some kind of bronchili (spelling??) virus - which isn't good but at least he is weathering it well and fighting it off. The doc he sees I absolutely love and was very thorough in his examine and listened to all of my concerns/statements about changes in behavior etc. and then gave me the warning signs to look for if Joshua needs to be seen sooner than his well baby visit next week. So it looks like we will have at least another week of a fussier baby and hopefully then we'll stay well a bit. Oh - we did get a weight on the little man today - 10 lb 8 oz...he's still gaining weight like a champ and right on track for everything he should be doing at 2 months despite him being early. Oh and also got a weight on Noah today at the gym - he stepped on the scale himself actually - he's 29.8 lbs, no wonder he's in 3T shirts already.
Oh and on our trip to Target for yet more saline spray for poor Joshua, I found perfect stuff for Noah's birthday party (yes it's early I know that, but you all should know I like to be prepared well in advance) - Noah and Joshua were both napping, so we walked around to let them sleep and the $1 spot had sticker albums and sticker packs with "Cars" and then they had Take-N-Toss cups (toddler disposable cups with nonleaking lids) that were also "Cars" and also on sale this week...so it's been decided, we are doing not just cars, but "Cars" for his party. I'll still do a race track cake and get some "Cars" vehicles for the racetrack..though I think that for paper products we may just do red and blue, unless I can find some napkins for cheap. The checkout lady even asked me why I had so many sticker albums and packs - I told her for party favors and she was like what a great idea. I didn't mention that I bought all of the ones this Target had out that were "Cars" and of course 3 princess ones in case one of the girls wants that. Oh well, we are having a snowy evening and hopefully a relaxed night here, hope you are all doing well. Enjoy that 70 degree weather I hear is in VA...we're definitely not liking you for your weather right now...I'm so jealous!
No comments:
Post a Comment