Thursday, February 14, 2008
Happy Valentine's Day
Just a quick note to say Happy Heart Day!! We are not doing anything too special until Saturday when Mike & I are goinig to dinner - yeah dinner by ourselves!! Tonight we're watching a friend's little one and then swapping Sat. I can't wait, as Simon and Noah always have so much fun together so I know it will be a fun night. Not too much more here going on, Joshua is still super fussy/needy from his shots yesterday so it's making doing much else today almost impossible. I have cupcakes done at least and part of dinner started since we're taking dinner to some folks from Mike's work and also some friends from church who are all very under the weather...let's hope I get 20 minutes every now and again today to get things done...I'm not sure cupcakes qualify as dinner to anyone but me =)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment