Sunday, February 17, 2008

Just some video and pics to share tonight



Noah seems to really enjoy NASCAR...interesting but boy he did have fun watching for a bit - guess when the Carlsons visit in March we'll have to make sure we have some on for everyone! I don't think that Grandpa Lucas will mind too much either that Noah is liking NASCAR! It's cars and they crash sometimes though what's not to like right?


There are new pictuers uploaded on Kodak now too, sorry this past week we haven't had a ton but as I've been complaining about the fact that life isn't fair (yes I realize I'm being completely selfish and whining because honestly we are all home and fairly healthy and things could be so much worse and at least when we were sick we could go to the doctor without thinking twice) so hopefully we will have more varied pictures of more fun things this coming week. But why we are talking about life not being fair...I get a picture message from my sister today (remember I got pink eye today? I shouldn't have to have bad news!) of her new "baby" seems she got a new car. I of course am thrilled because she totally deserves a new car and as hers wasn't doing well it was a great time to get one and I love her to pieces - BUT - our next car is likely to be a (gasp here) minivan and she gets a MUSTANG?? Life is not fair! Oh and it's a convertable? Are you kidding? Oh well at least now I know that I will get to drive one before I'm 50. Here's Justice with the new ride (oh and how come he's already thinking of picking up girls with it??? when did he decide to grow up too fast?)


And here's a little video of Joshua enjoying his new crib toy - he really seems to like it, though you can't tell that quite so much in the video!

No comments: