Thursday, February 28, 2008

Joshua's SMILE!


This is not Joshua's first smile, we saw that at about 6 weeks, but it was a small fleeting smile. This morning while holding Joshua and talking to him, he broke out into the biggest, cheesiest grin and I absolutely LOVE it. I tried to capture it on camera for you all (I am sure the grandmas really can't wait to see this gorgeous smile) but didn't quite get it at it's fullest. Still I think you can see Joshua is smiling quite big. I so hope this means we are turning the corner, the medicine is helping and he just feels good. Of course, it could also be that he remembers this morning while I was changing him he shot poop on me and just is still finding that amusing, but I'll take it either way. Couldn't wait to share these! We are not doing much today, cleaning and baking and maybe having some friends over to play later this afternoon. I'm sure if Jacob and Elora are here to play there will be lots of pictures taken!

1 comment:

Kristin Carlson said...

He is beautiful! We had that sleeper and it was a favorite of mine. We cant wait to see you in a few weeks.