So for days I have said we would have new pictures, I finally got the few we had taken this week uploaded on the Kodak sight...sorry it took so long. We honestly were just busy running around this week and then with Joshua needing to be seen last night it didn't happen. At least though with Noah in bed while we were at the ER Mike got to get a good bit of studying for his class coming up - that was one good thing that came out of it.
Today we are just having a semi-normal Sunday. Mike and Noah went to church and Joshua and I stayed home since this morning he was still running a little hot. He's sleeping now and has most of the morning, unless he's been up to eat or woken up and needed lots of loving to get back to sleep. I'm so thankful that they gave us ear numbing drops for him last night, without a fever I don't want to do the tylenol every 4 hours but don't want Joshua to be in pain and would have to otherwise to stay on top of his ear pain but the drops work in about 1 - 2 minutes so we can wait until he's fussy to give them to him again. Mike said that the teachers in Noah's Sunday school room mentioned he was more tired it seemed and wanted to be held a bit more...this morning I said I thought he didn't feel well - hopefully he's not getting the virus that Joshua had last week and will get over this quickly. While they were at church I got all the toys cleaned and the carpet shampooed in between taking care of Joshua so hopefully we have banished the germs for a bit.
No comments:
Post a Comment