Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Quick hello...

Hello! Hope everyone's week is going well...ours is improving as it seems I'm still feeling better and all the boys are too - both the little ones and the big one =). Today was a pretty good day as we went to MOPS which is always so fun, ran a couple errands, went to the learning center to play. Mike of course had work, but said it wasn't too bad of a day though. He and Noah are out running to get dinner - ha we had a chicken that was suppose to be thawing out in the fridge since Sunday night - it's still frozen solid. So we are having mashed potatoes as planned but instead of a roasted chicken, we're having fried chicken from KFC because frankly we can't make good fried chicken in this house anyway. Noah seems to be in a super cuddly mood which I'm enjoying greatly. Oh - and I promise to post some pictures later after dinner, we had a good time at the learning center, it wasn't busy so one of the teachers took Joshua who was sleeping but wanting to be held so I could just play with Noah. How wonderful! I am still trying to get video of him walking backward though and hope to have it up soon if I can catch him. He's been doing it for about 2 weeks and I find it so amusing to see him walking around backward. He usually has a silly grin all over his face too.

No comments: