
Well I finally got the videos to upload from our Leap Day Party. Hope you enjoy them, one is of some of the guys playing RockBand and of course Simon being super cute and dancing while he sits next to his daddy, Ken. Simon and Noah are such good friends, I'm so thankful for that family to be in our lives - Ken, Alexis, Simon, and soon another member to join the gang! Simon and Noah are really quite hilarious together. I'm afraid that as limited as Noah's speaking is, he may be rubbing off on Simon. The other day, Simon did a "hiya" type noise and motion that Noah does ALL the time. At least it's nothing bad that is rubbing off! The other video is Noah riding some sort of scooter thing they had there, he liked it a lot. I think we will have to get out the tricycle this year and see if he can reach the pedals, I think he just might be tall enough this year and once he figures that out I'm sure he'll love it. At the moment I'm stuck holding Joshua who has decided he's super tired but wakes up the moment I set him down...Noah is also napping though and Mike is in class, so sorry about the rambling post. We have had a beautiful day that we have yet to enjoy outside unfortunately! We dropped Mike off at class, went to the grocery store which is always more crowded on Saturday - yuck! At least the boys were so great that it made it very bearable to be there that long. After that, it was putting groceries away, lunch, and I tried to get some laundry/cleaning done, but have yet to be super sucessful with how needy Josh is being - oh well. We're having dinner with some friends tonight at a little Mexican place (definitely not as good as we could have gotten in San Anton

io though) so I'm very much looking forward to that, as life seems to have gotten so busy and it feels like FOREVER since we've had time to see them and just hang out. Amazing how much you miss that even when you do see/talk to them just not so much the hanging out part. Life is definitely about relationships and I'm very grateful for such great relationships with such great friends here. Oh and Joshua will be sleeping in his own room tonight - he's been sleeping almost through the night, just getting up once for the past 3 nights, so I suppose it is time. He's growing so quickly though and even though I know he's really just on the other side of the wall, it still seems like a milestone. Both the boys are just growing and growing and I'm thankful to be at home with them to watch and help them grow. Speaking of milestones - not sure it qualifies as a milestone but interesting thing with Noah - he's been reading when he wakes up. This morning Mike went to get him up, we thought we had heard him but he wasn't kicking the wall or talking loud - so Mike opens the door and he was sitting in bed reading his pillow book. He is waking up now and I am hearing him do the same thing. This is a much nicer wake up than some naps - he's like his mommy and sometimes is VERY grouchy when he wakes up from a nap. Anyway - Happy March!
No comments:
Post a Comment