
WOW! What an amazing day! Our friends, Sara & Matt had their baby boy today, Ethan Matthew. I even was lucky enough to get to go and visit the proud parents and one of the cutest little boys ever! They are all doing well and just looked so happy! It is always a reminder when you see such a healthy, beautiful baby how great God really is! Congratulations to them, and of course Andrew too the wonderful big brother!

Joshua is 3 months old today...really! I can hardly believe it. I'm so thankful for our little guy who continues to thrive and grow. It is amazing to think of just what we were doing 3 months ago, this time 3 months ago we were visiting him in the NICU praying so hard that he would get well and strong quickly. The doctors when we went home reminded us he was early and could be a little late with things or a little smaller than a full term baby (though he wasn't early by much they still told us this) and yet I would guess he's at least 13 pounds already and is moving his little legs so much. He gets scooted a bit when he's laying on the floor or in his crib. It is also so great to be a healthy family for a while and this has let us enjoy each other all a little more. Joshua is smiling more and more and awake for longer stretches at night. He's been in his crib now for the last couple of nights and typically only wakes up once to eat and goes back to sleep fairly quickly. Noah though he is a little out of sorts lately, still continues to love on his little brother and seems to want to give Josh kisses and bring us his pacifer when he's fussy. I'm just so very thankful for our wonderful boys. Just wanted to give a quick update on how Joshua is doing, though we of course don't have official measurements this month we did get a couple of pictures tonight. Joshua got a new seat, this way he can sit upright while Noah & I are playing and be a part of the action more (it's hard when he's sitting in my lap to really play with him and Noah and laying down I don't think he was happy as he couldn't see everything.)

This picture (with Josh in the red shirt) is 2 months.
No comments:
Post a Comment