Saturday, March 8, 2008

Monster Cookies...


We've had a pretty good Saturday. We had chocolate chip pancakes for breakfast and then we all got ready and went to have a family picture taken. We had a 10:15 appointment and started at 10:15 - not bad at all...I was pretty impressed and thankful as waiting a long time and then going through something that takes awhile but isn't necessarily fun for your little boy can be torture. They did an awesome job and we had a pose we loved. We also bought just a single sheet of one of the pictures of Joshua by himself. The one from January (early January) was great, but he didn't look too happy in it and so now we have a happy Joshua picture to go with the very happy Noah picture in the living room. A couple of quick errands and then home because Simon came to play for a bit. I was in the process of making Monster Cookies and both the boys seemed to enjoy some fresh baked cookies. I have been in the mood to bake so much lately, I'm really glad there are various places we can take these baked to share. We're keeping some but have some for MOPS on Tuesday and also sent a couple home with Simon and have some for Sara and Matt, too - whether they want them or not. Tomorrow we are going to try and make it to the pool after church (yes indoor of course!) Hope you all had a fun Saturday.

No comments: