Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Videos


Well we think the feeding frenzy for the growth spurt may be coming to an end - whew! Maybe we can all get some sleep now. Though Joshua was only up twice last night I don't think we got enough sleep as Mike had to be at work at 530 and I had Bible study - so we all got up and went =) At least I got some laundry started and some things done around the house, there's always a positive to every situation! Not too much more going on with us, just meetings and work and playing. Both the boys have a bit of a cold again it seems, as do I, Mike says he's just waiting for it now. Noah is certainly enjoying rough housing with us both, climbing on us and wanting to be in the air. Joshua also is loving his play time with a new gym - the other one kept falling on his head (not so good!) It's amazing to think that just 2 months ago he was just basically eating and sleeping and now has preferences (he likes his pacifer, he likes to be held upright) and is attentive to things when we play. Noah loves to give Joshua kisses too - such a great big brother! The rest of our week is pretty routine though we'll have lots of time for Noah to hang out with his buddies either somewhere else or here so that will be fun for him I know! We haven't taken a ton of pictures or videos the past couple days (what's wrong ??) but there are a few. The videos are here and the couple of pictures are on Kodak now - we'll send out the invite for March's album!


No comments: