Sunday, March 16, 2008

Our Palm Tree




Well here is our version of a palm tree, what do you think? Noah had fun "choosing" the branch. Today we read about Jesus calming the storm. Noah listened to the verses being read
, though of course we know it will be a bit before it sinks in, it is still important to us for him to hear them. We've had a pretty good day, though we tried to go lunch after church, I guess we did really go to lunch, but goodness it took a long time. I was impressed with all the little kids and how well they did despite the wait and the waiting for food. Today we've really been working with Noah on saying some of the words he's been trying to say - mostly please, tree of course while we did the palm picking. He said Noah yesterday twice, I think it was a bit of a fluke. He's getting better with please and oh - he is constantly saying "b-ball" We are not sure whether this is in reference to actual basketball but about half the time it seems that it is, like when Mike is watching it
on tv or when he wants to go and play basketball downstairs. Last night he said it though and Mike thought he wanted to watch basketball, of course when he turned it on Noah said "no, no, no." I think Noah wanted Daddy to go and play basketball though. I tried to get him to say grandma and grandpa today with no luck. Oh well. Hope you enjoy the pictures.

No comments: