Sunday, March 30, 2008

Bummer...

What a bummer...we didn't get to go to the birthday party this afternoon. We actually left church early to take Noah to the doctor. He was putting his hand to his ear and saying "ow" in the nursery this morning. He didn't even want to play with the dirt to plant his flower, just wanted to be held and lay his head down. Of course, they knew this wasn't typically Noah and by the time we got to the doctor - he had a fever that had spiked. His diagnosis was an upper respitory infection and his ear drum is red. I felt like they basically told me that it was very likely that this would turn into an ear infection but wasn't yet so they weren't treating it. This does make sense, but I am praying that it doesn't get that bad, but for now we are planning on spending tomorrow at home until Noah's been 24 hours without a fever. He's being so good despite his not feeling well. I'm also hoping that Joshua doesn't catch this bug.

1 comment:

Kristin Carlson said...

I'm sooooooo sorry my kids got him sick. We'll be praying that it doesn't turn into an ear infection.