
Mike would call this the day we weren't at home, because honestly we weren't at home very long today it seemed. We got up and had breakfast and left for church. We did come home after church and had lunch and Noah & Mike got a nap. We left though shortly after that and went to the gym and the pool. It was Joshua's first time at the pool and he did really well. I was expecting screams and crying but Josh only protested just at first and then settled down against me and later Mike. He was okay as long as he was only waist deep in the water. Noah needed just a bit to get used to the cooler water and then had a great time. It was hard to be so careful with him since he can't get his head under water because of the tubes in his ears. He had fun being spun around and "flown" through the water by Mike & I both. Ken, Alexis and Simon were there for the water fun as were Sara & Matt and Andrew and a friend. Sara didn't swim and was kind enough to snap some pictures for me. There weren't fresh batteries like I thought though so not a ton, but she did awesome and got great shots while the batteries lasted! Yeah! After swimming we went down to the "hot shots" area which is an area with shorter basketball goals for the kids. The boys all had fun playing with the daddies, of course Joshua just hung out and was good to be held and walked around. After that it was a quick dash home before meeting up for dinner at Olive Garden. Considering we had a 35 minute wait to be seated and then there were 8 of us plus Joshua so it took a bit longer than normal to get dinner I was very pleased with how Noah did. Mike was very tired after dinner, he tried to keep Noah happy so I could relax and enjoy company since I don't get a chance to see everyone as often on Sundays since I'm teac

hing Sunday school. But between crayons, stickers, and crashing two Hot Wheels Noah was good with that and eating. About 10 minutes before we left Noah was restless and he and I just walked around a bit and he was better. We were there almost 2 hours though - so yeah he's getting better with the time it takes! We got home and he was excited to get pjs on and have a story read. Joshua is playing with his gym and laughing - yes that's right he's laughing now, what an awesome sound that is! He's also rolling from his back to his side. It's so great that he's just feeling so much better. We're still trying to figure out how to get his skin to not be so dry but other than that things are so much better! More pics of course on Kodak.
No comments:
Post a Comment