Apparently the boys wanted to make sure we were fully devoted to meeting their every last need no matter what the time last night. I'm really not sure what was going on last night, but after 1 am we were up pretty much on and off all night with one or either of the boys. As tired as we are right now, I remind myself that this doesn't compare to the pure exhaustion of having a newborn. So we are slacking off tonight until AWANA and watching TV and playing. The Carlsons will be here tomorrow but there will hopefully be enough time during nap tomorrow to clean before they get here. I am so excited to see them! I am sure that the 3 bigger boys will all have a blast running around and playing. Hope you all had a little more sleep than we did last night.
On another note, why is it that when medical conditions strike I have to have the weirdest things? I just dont' seem to get even normal conditions normally (for example when having wisdom teeth pulled, I got the flu and it settled in the spot where the teeth had been, my weird joints are another example). So today I thought I would look up some more about this cyst that is growing inside of me. The ultrasound showed that it was exactly what my OB had thought it was a dermoid cyst. I heard it was one that had teeth and hair and such - I really thought that this was an analogy or comparison to how it looked. Oh no, these cysts seriously have "often recognizable structures such as hair, bone and sebaceous (oily) material, neural tissue and teeth." Seriously? The thought of this is a little gross to me, guess I'm glad the thing is coming out! Now off to make a list of questions to ask at our followup appointment.
No comments:
Post a Comment