Sunday, March 2, 2008

I'm allowed to brag, right?

Well I feel like this is bragging on Noah - but it is too cute not to share, so I figure I'm his mom I'm allowed to brag every now and again, right? He really has just been listening so well lately, he seems to be making more constant sounds and different sounds, etc. I personally think he's a pretty smart kid. So we're sitting here all of us just hanging out and Mike has the remote and is channel surfing. Suddenly I hear Noah (I was surfing online) get very excited...NASCAR is on. Now Mike & I are not NASCAR fans, not sure we will ever be, but we know Noah LOVES cars so we stop occassionally for him to watch. Noah went straight to Mike, said something (you couldn't understand but Noah seemed to know what it was he was saying) and gently takes the remote out of Mike's hands, sets it down next to Mike says something more and comes to give me a high five. Ha Ha!! I think he must have been saying he wanted to keep the channel here to watch because now Noah is sitting with Mike & Joshua watching NASCAR. I'm afraid soon we may have to pick drivers or something like that, isn't that how you get into Kristen?? =)

1 comment:

Kristin Carlson said...

Yea, Noah!!!! Braylen also loves NASCAR, much to Corby's delight, & says, "GO,GO & NO CRASH"! It's pretty funny. I love how they say these long sentences that no one can understand but themselves.