Tuesday, March 25, 2008

I know I posted today already...but...

really, how could I not share this with you? So since we have been have home from our trip Noah's bedtime routine has been a little off. Last night was NO fun whatsoever putting him to bed, he's fine through the whole routine of reading stories and then when it's time to get into bed, he cried and cried. Anyway, I almost feel bad writing this right now...but tonight seemed to go better. We are both so relieved, then we hear a little whining of sorts. We're watching American Idol, then we hear it - Noah's little whiny voice coming from his room..."oh b-b-b-ball, b-ball, oh." I'm not sure if he's consoling himself about going to bed with thoughts of playing basketball, or just plain sad for not being able to play basketball right now, but at least 3 different times in the last 30 minutes we have heard the occassional cry for b-ball. Our poor little guy, I'm sure it's awful that I find this so stinkin cute and funny at the same time, he's not screaming and crying like last night so I'm hopeful it's better feeling for him. So I guess if you want to know what he's dreaming of lately, it would easily be "oh, b-b-b-ball"

No comments: