Okay let me start with the strange, even maybe scary news - it is almost mind numbing (those of you with 2 year olds I think will understand how shocking it was). Noah went in his room at 2:50 this afternoon, closed his door. I heard "Nemo" (his bear with a message from Mike) play twice and then nothing. I finished getting Josh to sleep for his nap, checked on Simon who was playing in the hall and then Noah - who was in fact asleep. SERIOUSLY? That is awesome! Normally he hates naps, today I guess he needed it. We had Simon over to play for the morning and afternoon while his new baby brother arrived and I guess Noah was worn out from an early morning and lots of playing. Amazing! Simon had a nap prior to all of this (at his normal time unlike my boys who were onry and didn't sleep like normal) and so then Simon and I got some time to play cars. It was nice. It was also really really nice to not have a nap time struggle. I am not getting my hopes up that this will continue, but boy was it nice! I did take some pictures of Noah and Simon outside playing and will post those later, probably tomorrow as we have bedtime to do here, I have to get ready for MOPS meeting in the morning and the commissary and some errands after - so don't hold your breath, sorry.
And yes, it wouldn't be right to post without saying WELCOME RYDER and Congrats to Alexis, Ken, & Simon on a beautiful boy!
No comments:
Post a Comment