We had lots of fun despite the heat, it was way way too hot even for me. I must say that it probably made me a little whiny and worried about the boys and how they were doing. We swam in the lake, played ball, roasted marshmellows, sung some songs, talked a lot and a little church - it was a really great weekend and I wish I could elaborate but I am tired and have tried to get pictures uploaded in all the places so I'm kind of tired of staring at a screen too - sorry! I didn't take many from Saturday afternoon on, not sure why other than I was just hot. Oh well. I will post more on here, but for now check out photobucket or Kodak they are all there.
Oh - and Josh got a haircut tonight, such a big boy, he looks so grown! I'm a little sad, but knew I would be. He did pretty well but was MAD by the end, after a bath he seemed to be back to all smiles thankfully.
No comments:
Post a Comment