So Josh officially had 3 teeth on Sunday, I was quite sure of this as he bit me while nursing - OUCH! He also today started taking steps, I definitely would not say that Josh is walking but he will take two full steps and then basically falls toward whatever he is going for. This morning he was going from the train table to the couch, the couch to me, etc. I will post pictures of the new living room arrangement, once the living room is cleaner (not tonight, I am tired). Today the boys also were having a snack after naps, both of them sitting at the table. Noah had a popsicle and some goldfish and Josh had goldfish. The cheerios container was on the table from breakfast (we've had quite the busy day - no judgments please =) pretty please). So Josh was getting fussy, I was cleaning up the kitchen some and Noah said "I try" and got the cheerio container to get some for Josh - what a good big brother!
2 comments:
We may need to work on Noah's portion control! I'm glad they are getting to the age where they want to be together. No judgements, my house is a wreck!
I won't judge, but you'd have to promise to not judge here either :) LOL It's hard to believe our little ones will be walking soon. What a great big brother Noah is!
Post a Comment