
So I saw this somewhere online - though now I can't find it again - and thought hmm, if it will get Noah to eat some veggies or at least a variety of things easier we'll try it. So here is Noah and Elora's muffin tin lunch. The idea seems pretty simple, I hadn't really thought it would make a big difference but they both seemed to eat a variety of things easier. Noah didn't eat his cookie first, that in itself was amazing, instead he ate applesauce (that's new in the last several months he hasn't wanted it at all), his banana slices, toritilla shell, mac and cheese (that's where the veggies hide!), pretzels and then tried his cookie. It took me a while to find some cheap muffin tins but I think we may try this on occassion now that we have them, and of course they just go straight into the dishwasher. It was a really nice and quiet lunch, that was enjoyable for everyone! We're going to clean up and make some playdough.

Variety is the spice of life
Elora seemed to enjoy her lunch, too.
of course Josh was happy, he was eating
2 comments:
What a neat idea! You are so creative, Cheryl!
That's so cool. Looks like they really enjoyed. Sometimes a little change will do the trick! Great idea!
Post a Comment