So I don't think Mike will be thrilled that I am posting this picture - but I am...
Noah was playing dress up with the girls in church while I was at Bible study. They came to get me cause he was too cute, he had been playing cars and being a dinosaur or something I think, by the time I got back there he had taken it off, but was okay to put it back on for me so I could get a picture. Quite a handsome Tinkerbell I think, but you be the judge...and I totally love that there's a football peeking out of the dressup clothes!
On another note, Josh saw the ENT doctor today, he still has an ear infection (today was the last day of antibotic and they are not starting him on a new as of yet, unless he has fever etc. and then we'll go back) but he is getting tubes in both ears! Yeah and they even managed to find room for him on the 21st of Nov.! I'm so thankful that God answers prayers and we don't have to wait another month or so to get him feeling better.
1 comment:
That is great news about Josh's ENT appt and getting his tubes sooner than later. I hope he will be feeling better soon!
I love Noah as Tinkerbell...and even better the football :)
Post a Comment